Popular 32" LED/LCD TVs
You can see list of our Popular 32" LED/LCD TVs below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Television to choose your own favourites.
There are so many options in televisions in terms of type, sizes and features available today that consumers are spoilt for choices.
Most people don't pay attention to the various kinds of panels as when shopping in an electronics store, it's hard to notice any real difference but you need to consider which type suits you based on where and what you are watching. You will also need to figure out which features really matter most to you!
A truly beautiful TV highlighted by a new sleek metallic curve design, Curved Design, TV to Phone Sharing, Skype Group Video Call
Samsung’s revolutionary Curved TV takes you into the new world of immersive viewing and makes you feel as though you are right in the middle of the action.The gently curved screen gives you uniform and balanced viewing from all areas of the screen. See the finest picture quality, depth and detail a screen has to offer.
High Picture Quality and high Performance Engine
- Personalized TV experience with "my Home Screen"
- IPS LED Super Bright
W51D HD Internet TV, X-Reality PRO , Clearer, more powerful sound , Built-in subwoofer, Slim and streamlined
- Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity, whatever you're watching. Every single pixel is upscaled beautifully by our powerful picture processing engine, while individual parts of each scene are analysed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, colour and edges. Enjoy dramatically reduced picture noise, whatever you're watching.
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Slimline styling blends effortlessly into a living room, enabling easier mounting on a wall. The screen has a narrow frame, accented with aluminium and minimal bezels, so you can focus on your entertainment with near edge-to-edge pictures. It's an ideal blend of form and function for an immersive entertainment experience.
- Start the YouTube™ app and see the latest music videos and viral clips on the big screen of your TV. You can sign-in to access playlists and see your subscriptions too.
- Get online and start enjoying the web. Type in the URL of a website, just like on your computer and start surfing. The forward and back buttons offer a familiar browsing experience on your TV.
- Link up easily to your home network. With built-in Wi-Fi®, you’re free to go online and browse movies, enjoy video channels like YouTube™ and access services such as on-demand TV. Best of all, you can stream entertainment from your wireless home network and the internet without the clutter of cables.
32 Inches LED Screen, Smart TV, Miracast, Netflix, Built in Wifi, Wifi Direct, Network File Browser, Flexi Mount, Smart Energy Saving
Miracast feature of this TV allows you to connect to your Smart phones and Tablets without wires, enabling easy transfer and sharing of your digital contents right on the TV screen. The Built-in WiFi makes it very fast & easy to connect with any device you want to connect.
The Clear Voice III feature, enhances sound quality by separating voices, from background noise.
32 Inches Screen, HD ready,1366 x 768 Resolution, LED TV, ASIC processor, 2 USB ports and 1 HDMI port
This TCL LED Television has 32 inches wide screen. TCL’s next generation LED backlight provides the brightest and highest contrast level for accurate and detailed colour reproduction. This television has The latest ASIC system which gives a vast support for a variety of audio and video formats. This television comes with Multiple external inputs, which support a range of peripheral devices, for faster and easier content sharing and device connectivity.
Side by Side comparison
|Infibeam||₹ 34284 OUTOFSTOCK 24% off|
|Shopclues||₹ 34299 DISCONTINUED 24% off|
|Paytm Mall||₹ 36562 OUTOFSTOCK 19% off|
|SnapDeal||₹ 38313 AFFILIATE_DISCONTINUED 15% off|
|Junglee||₹ 41500 OUTOFSTOCK 8% off|
|FlipKart||₹ 41500 OUTOFSTOCK 8% off|
|Panasonic||₹ 45000 MFG_DISCONTINUED|
|Refreshed 1 year ago|
|Tata Cliq||₹ 25146 SELL 28% off|
|Infibeam||₹ 29609 SELL 15% off|
|SnapDeal||₹ 29739 SELL 15% off|
|Sony||₹ 34900 SELL|
|FlipKart||₹ 26796 OUTOFSTOCK 23% off|
|Shopclues||₹ 27899 DISCONTINUED 20% off|
|Croma||₹ 30990 OUTOFSTOCK 11% off|
|Paytm Mall||₹ 32900 OUTOFSTOCK 6% off 6000 CB|
|Refreshed 2 weeks ago|
It is all about firmware scaling engine ( video processing chips ) in the display. A huge amount of processing has to happen to make 720 into 768 or 1080 down to 768. In a Good display with a great processing chipset, the 1080 incoming resoultion is 2 times what the display can show, and since it has twice the information it needs, the 1366 display can really do a great job. Some displays do a fantastic job of resizing and de-interlacing. Some 1366 displays do such a fuzzy job of scaling that the image seems about the same as regular TV, just bigger and wider, not Higher in Definition.
The display resolution of a digital television, computer monitor or display device is the number of distinct pixels in each dimension that can be displayed.
A motion picture that enhances the illusion of depth perception.