HP Envy 5660 vs HP Envy 5540
You can see list of our HP Envy 5660 vs HP Envy 5540 below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Printer and Scanner to choose your own favourites.
Energy Star Rated, Print, Scan, Copy, Web, Photo, Wireless capability, HP ePrint capability
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed black draft: Up to 22 ppm
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 9 ppm
- Print speed color draft: Up to 21 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black as fast as 18 seconds; color as fast as 22 seconds
- Recommended monthly page volume: 300 to 400 pages
- Paper handling input, standard: 125-sheet main input tray, 15-sheet photo tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%
HP Envy 5540 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink.
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- The built-in photo tray lets you print 4x6-inch photos in brilliant color without changing paper.Paper sizes supported: Letter, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes. One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming! Scan to email: Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients Paper sizes supported: Letter
- Save up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 62 Ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
Side by Side comparison
|Prices in US Dollar|
|Bestbuy USA||$ 69.99 SELL 53% off|
|Staples USA||$ 89.99 SELL 40% off|
|HP Store USA||$ 99.99 SELL 33% off|
|Walmart USA||$ 134.95 SELL 10% off|
|Office Depot USA||$ 149.99 SELL|
|Macmall USA||$ 149.99 SELL|
|New Egg USA||$ 149.99 SELL|
|Hewlett Packard (HP)||$ 149.99 SELL|
|Prices in Canadian Dollar|
|Prices in US Dollar|
|Refreshed 2 days ago|
Inkjet printers uses liquid ink sprayed through nozzles onto the paper, and laser printers use a toner cartridge (filled with fine powder) and a heated fuser for printing.Each technology has its own importance.
Inkjet Printer : In the inkjet printing technology, the print head has several tiny nozzles. The copy from an inkjet printer needs a little time to dry. Adequate drying time is especially important if the hard copy contains large sections of solid black or dark color.The advantage of using an inkjet printer is that they give an excellent color output.
A multi-function printer is a type that performs multiple tasks alongwith printing such as scanning, sending fax, photo copy, automatic document feeding etc.