Expression ET-3700 vs ET-2750
You can see list of our Expression ET-3700 vs ET-2750 below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Printer and Scanner to choose your own favourites.
NEW Expression ET-3700 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer
The wireless EcoTank all-in-one with Cartridge-Free Printing and large paper capacity. The Expression ET-3700 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink – enough to print up to 11,200 pages2, and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3. Plus, it features auto-stop ink bottles with each color uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. And, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-3700 also offers a 150-sheet paper capacity, large 2.4" color LCD, auto 2-sided printing, borderless printing up to 8.5" x 11" and easy wireless printing from tablets and smartphones5. 3-in-1 with Wireless & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan Ink: Four EcoTank™ Ink Bottles ISO Print Speed: Black: 15.0 ISO ppm†; Color: 8.0 ISO ppm
Epson Expression ET-2750 EcoTank Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
- Includes enough ink to print up to 6,500 pages black/5,200 color2 — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Easy wireless — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones5; includes Wi-Fi Direct
- Auto 2-sided printing — save up to 50 percent of your paper supply
- 1.44" color display — easy setup and navigation
- Borderless photo printing — built-in memory card slot to easily print and share borderless 4" x 6" photos, PC-free
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Unbeatable combination of value1 and convenience — the freedom to print anything you want in color, without worry
Side by Side comparison
Inkjet printers uses liquid ink sprayed through nozzles onto the paper, and laser printers use a toner cartridge (filled with fine powder) and a heated fuser for printing.Each technology has its own importance.
Inkjet Printer : In the inkjet printing technology, the print head has several tiny nozzles. The copy from an inkjet printer needs a little time to dry. Adequate drying time is especially important if the hard copy contains large sections of solid black or dark color.The advantage of using an inkjet printer is that they give an excellent color output.
A multi-function printer is a type that performs multiple tasks alongwith printing such as scanning, sending fax, photo copy, automatic document feeding etc.
Bit depth is the scanner's ability to accurately analyze and reproduce the full color spectrum of the scanned information. This increased bit depth processing helps in improving the ability to obtain detail from the darker areas of an image.
48-bit internal, 24-bit external means that the scanner (48 bits - internal) performs the internal processing to select the best possible colors from the available shades or (palette) of colors and outputs only in 24-bit color (24 bits -external).
Weight & Dimensions
Epson iPrint: Printer with Epson iPrint brings greater convenience by allowing you to print web pages, important documents and photos wirelessly from iOS™ and Android™ devices.
Google Cloud Print: Print anything from any device to practically any location. Google Cloud Print is a technology that make your printers available to you and anyone you want through web. Google Cloud Print makes it possible to send any document or image to a printer at one location (e.g printer at home) from a device/ phone/ computer at some other location (e.g. Document in the office PC).