Canon USA Pixma MG6821 VS Pixma MG5720
You can see list of our Canon USA Pixma MG6821 VS Pixma MG5720 below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Printer and Scanner to choose your own favourites.
Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Airprint and Google Cloud Print compatible
- The PIXMA MG6821 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and real convenience. The MG6821 is packed with powerful printing options such as AirPrint(1), Google Cloud Print(2), Mopria(3) and much more. The MG6821 makes it easy to print wirelessly(11) from almost anywhere in the house with its convenient built in Wi-Fi.
- Print exceptional photos and sharp text documents all from our efficient five individual ink tank system. The PIXMA MG6821 is an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and it starts with the Canon PRINT app
Canon MG5720 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Airprintcompatible, Black
- The PIXMA MG5720 is an exceptional Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering performance, real convenience, and remarkable quality. The MG5720 allows you to print both beautiful, borderless photos, as well as crisp documents up to 8.5" x 11".
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select Canon photo papers and select genuine Canon inks for beautiful, borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Five Individual Ink Tank System: Get amazing color with five individual ink tanks and replace only the color that runs out.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 12.6 images per minute (ipm) for black and 9.0 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4" x 6" photo in approximately 41 seconds.
- Scan Resolution: Scans both business documents and photos with maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Hybrid Ink System: A system that utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and color dye ink for beautiful photos.
- Superb Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos
Side by Side comparison
|Prices in US Dollar|
|Canon Store USA||$ 89.99 SELL 40% off|
|New Egg USA||$ 140.23 SELL 7% off|
|Office Depot USA||$ 149.99 SELL|
|Staples USA||$ 149.99 SELL|
|Canon USA||$ 149.99 SELL|
|Macmall USA||$ 169.99 SELL|
|Walmart USA||$ 288 SELL|
|Prices in Canadian Dollar|
|Refreshed 1 day ago|
Inkjet printers uses liquid ink sprayed through nozzles onto the paper, and laser printers use a toner cartridge (filled with fine powder) and a heated fuser for printing.Each technology has its own importance.
Inkjet Printer : In the inkjet printing technology, the print head has several tiny nozzles. The copy from an inkjet printer needs a little time to dry. Adequate drying time is especially important if the hard copy contains large sections of solid black or dark color.The advantage of using an inkjet printer is that they give an excellent color output.
A multi-function printer is a type that performs multiple tasks alongwith printing such as scanning, sending fax, photo copy, automatic document feeding etc.
Bit depth is the scanner's ability to accurately analyze and reproduce the full color spectrum of the scanned information. This increased bit depth processing helps in improving the ability to obtain detail from the darker areas of an image.
48-bit internal, 24-bit external means that the scanner (48 bits - internal) performs the internal processing to select the best possible colors from the available shades or (palette) of colors and outputs only in 24-bit color (24 bits -external).