Canon Pixma Inkjet MG3620 vs MG5720
You can see list of our Canon Pixma Inkjet MG3620 vs MG5720 below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Printer and Scanner to choose your own favourites.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black
- Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.9 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.7 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail.
- Auto Scan Mode: The printer automatically detects what is being scanned and applies the correct scan settings.
- Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400 maximum optical color dpi produces incredible quality and detail.
Canon MG5720 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Airprintcompatible, Black
- The PIXMA MG5720 is an exceptional Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering performance, real convenience, and remarkable quality. The MG5720 allows you to print both beautiful, borderless photos, as well as crisp documents up to 8.5" x 11".
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select Canon photo papers and select genuine Canon inks for beautiful, borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Five Individual Ink Tank System: Get amazing color with five individual ink tanks and replace only the color that runs out.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 12.6 images per minute (ipm) for black and 9.0 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4" x 6" photo in approximately 41 seconds.
- Scan Resolution: Scans both business documents and photos with maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Hybrid Ink System: A system that utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and color dye ink for beautiful photos.
- Superb Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos
Side by Side comparison
|Prices in US Dollar|
|Office Depot USA||$ 49.99 SELL 38% off|
|Staples USA||$ 49.99 SELL 38% off|
|Bestbuy USA||$ 49.99 SELL 38% off|
|Canon Store USA||$ 54.99 SELL 31% off|
|Walmart USA||$ 75.29 SELL 6% off|
|Canon||$ 79.99 SELL|
|Macmall USA||$ 86.99 SELL|
|New Egg USA||$ 99.95 SELL|
|Prices in Indian Rupee|
|Prices in Canadian Dollar|
|Staples Canada||C$ 49.99 SELL|
|Refreshed 12 minutes ago|
Inkjet printers uses liquid ink sprayed through nozzles onto the paper, and laser printers use a toner cartridge (filled with fine powder) and a heated fuser for printing.Each technology has its own importance.
Inkjet Printer : In the inkjet printing technology, the print head has several tiny nozzles. The copy from an inkjet printer needs a little time to dry. Adequate drying time is especially important if the hard copy contains large sections of solid black or dark color.The advantage of using an inkjet printer is that they give an excellent color output.
A multi-function printer is a type that performs multiple tasks alongwith printing such as scanning, sending fax, photo copy, automatic document feeding etc.
Bit depth is the scanner's ability to accurately analyze and reproduce the full color spectrum of the scanned information. This increased bit depth processing helps in improving the ability to obtain detail from the darker areas of an image.
48-bit internal, 24-bit external means that the scanner (48 bits - internal) performs the internal processing to select the best possible colors from the available shades or (palette) of colors and outputs only in 24-bit color (24 bits -external).
Weight & Dimensions
PIXMA Cloud Link: PIXMA Cloud Link - You can print from online services like Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox. You can also Scan to Email and Attach to Webmail services like Google and Yahoo.