Microtek HB 725VA vs Exide EX 850VA
You can see list of our Microtek HB 725VA vs Exide EX 850VA below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all UPS & Inverter to choose your own favourites.
Micro Controller/ DSC Based Gen-Next UPS 24X7are based on Hybrid Technology which is a combination of Digital and Sinewave Technologies for Better Performance and High Reliability. The Hybrid Technology used ensures noiseless performance, Quick Charging, More Load, Longer Battery Life and Longer Backups.
- Hybrid Technology for Noiseless and Better Performance. You get longer backups & increased life of battery.
- Battery type (Branded/Local/Tubular) selection mode switch, suitable to work with equal performance with all type of available batteries.
- Charging current selection switch for Standard (10MP) & Fast Charging (14MP), which keeps the battery ready for frequent emergencies.
- IBGM Technology - Increases Battery Life and Performance by maintaining correct battery gravity.
- Unique USS (Ultra Sonic Switching) - This technology ensures absolute Silent Operations to give you complete peace of mind.
- Pure and stable Sinewave Output with very Low THD, under all battery and load conditions.
- Digital Signal Controller (DSC) Based Intelligent Control Hybrid Design
- PWM Controlled multistage ATM (Automatic Tickle Mode) Charging
- Display Indications (Status & Fault)
- Smart Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection
- Easily Serviceable
- Auto Reset Feature
- In-built Bypass Switch - This additional bypass switch enables you to isolate your UPS from mains, whwnever needed.
- Slide switch to select float charging voltage
- Mains Input Voltage Range Selection
- Quick Charging Option
Cutting edge technology for new age homes
- Battery Charging - 3 Nos. Selectable Option:9A/11A/13A/ manual battery charging selection sliding switch
- Powerful LCD Display: To show status on battery voltage. AC Main Volts, Mains Cut and Load Chart on LCD
- Electrolyte Sensor: A red blinking LED indicates the need for battery topping up
- Manual Bypass: Toggle Switch available for manual operation
- Output Socket: Additional output socket on the rear panel is an added input for your emergency need
- Change Over: Very Fast change over time from UPS to mains and vice versa
- Compact Surface Mount Technology: Reduce PCB size and this HOME UPS size
- Battery Charging, Charged, Power ON/OFF Indicators