Samsung RR20M182ZB2 vs LG GL-B201APOX
You can see list of our Samsung RR20M182ZB2 vs LG GL-B201APOX below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Refrigerator to choose your own favourites.
New Refrigerators are very energy efficient and use about one 10th of the energy used by older ones due the the difference in technology used for cooling.
Since it is a long term investment, you will need to consider all features that are required for your family needs starting with type like freestanding, built-in, fridge, freezer and total capacity, noise level, power consumption etc.
192 Litre with Smart Digital Inverter Technology, Grande door design, works on home and solar inverter, base stand drawer, 3 star rating
- Bring home the Samsung RR20M182ZB2/HL 192L Direct Cool Refrigerator and experience a thoroughly efficient modern day refrigeration. The refrigerator is designed to deliver powerful cooling performance to ensure maximum freshness of your food items for prolonged duration. Its freezer section comes with the Cool Wave feature, which keeps food chilled for up to 9 hours during power outages. Maintaining a temperature below 0°C, it assures the ideal cooling retention.
- 192 litres gross capacity
- Grande Door design
- Works on Home and Solar Inverter
- Base Stand Drawer
LG 190 L Smart Inverter Compressor, 4 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator, Purple Orchid
- Direct-cool single-door refrigerator
- 190 litres capacity
- Energy Rating: 4 Star
- Vegetable Basket: 12.2 liters
- Handle Type: Ariana
- Shelf Type: Transparent glass
- Smart Inverter Compressor
- Smart Connect
- Stabilizer Free 100V ~ 290V
- Toughened Glass Shelves
- Moist Balance Crisper
Side by Side comparison
1)Inverter linear Compressor: Linear Compressor technology helps in energy savings, noise levels, capacity and durability. This Linear Compressor controls cooling power and saves energy upto 32% and reduces the noise level by 25%.
2)Smart Inverter Compressor: Smart Inverter Compressor is an energy efficient compressor that saves energy upto 36%* by adjusting cooling power in response to the amount of food kept in the refrigerator which provides efficient energy consumption.
3)R-600a: Isobutane R 600a is best for because of its good energy efficiency, but with a very different characteristic in several points.
Net capacity is the calculated internal volume with shelves, material etc. inside the appliance. Gross capacity is the calculated internal volume with shelves, material etc. outside the appliance.