Aerofit HF942 VS Cosco CET-TRIM-500 E
You can see list of our Aerofit HF942 VS Cosco CET-TRIM-500 E below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Cross Trainer/Elliptical to choose your own favourites.
Machine features design proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering
An elliptical cross trainer is comparable to a treadmill in its exertion of leg muscles and the heart. Elliptical produce an intermediate range of leg motion between that of stationery bikes and treadmills. There are claims that the dual action exercise of an elliptical trainer can actually be more efficient in burning calories. The logic is that by exercising more muscle groups simultaneously, a more intense workout can be achieved in less time.
- Machine features design proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Heart rate control programs provide user a challenging training.
- Constant heart rate display keeps in the desired training for progressive cardio improving and weight loss.
- Reliable sweat-proof construction.
- Back drive and long handle arms enable sustain, smooth and engaging exercise, regardless your fitness level.
- Enlarged and impact-absorbing pedals provide gentle movement to reduce lower back stress.
- Low maintenance design.
- Rotating part adopts the high quality bearing, durable in use and there is no noise while using.
- Weight bearing form of exercise that helps to maintain bone density.
- Continuous elliptical motion creates a low impact workout.
- Elliptical motion is similar to walking and is thus easy to learn and sustain.
- Handles encourage users to work upper body muscles providing a total body workout.
- Elliptical cross trainers offer one of the best forms of cardiovascular training onboard computers help plan monitor cardio workouts.
With Large Non-Skid Foot Pedal
Elliptical Trainer with 8 kgs. Heavy Flywheel, 8 level magnetic Resistance, Large Non-Skid Foot Pedal, Big LCD Display.
- Elliptical Trainer with 8 kgs. Heavy Flywheel.
- 8 Level Magnetic Resistance.
- Assembly : 1250 x 570 x 1570 mm.
- Big LCD shows Time, Speed, Distance, Calories & Pulse.
- Net Weight. : 32 Kgs.
- Max. User Weight : 100 Kgs.