Top 5 AC Brands in India
You can see list of our Top 5 AC Brands in India below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Air Conditioner to choose your own favourites.
An air conditioner is basically a fridge without the insulated box. A fridge only cools the space inside it, but an air conditioner cools the room outside.
There are many features to look for while buying an ac like type of ac inverter or non-inverter, hot cold feature, tonnage, energy efficient class, various functions, air swing direction etc
Anti Bacteria Filter, Auto Restart, Copper Condenser, Dust Filter, Dehumidification, Sleep Mode
- This 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC from Carrier, apart from impressive design both exterior and interior includes a capacity of 1.5 Ton with a cooling capacity of 1415 W. This Split Air Conditioner has Copper condenser coil effective to reduce maintenance cost and got a star rating of 5. Eyecatching technology on Carrier 12K Ester Pro 5 Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC (Copper, White) Anti Bacteria Filter, Auto Restart, Copper Condenser etc .
- Carrier 12K Ester Pro 5 Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC (Copper, White) lowest price in India key points includes Anti Bacteria Filter, Auto Restart, Copper Condenser, Dust Filter, Dehumidification, Sleep Mode.
Capacity 1.5 ton, 5 star rating, turbo cool, auto clean
- LCD remote control with night glow buttons
- Digital display
- 4-way air deflection
- Dehumidification mode
- Auto restart
- Rear time clock on remote
5 star rating, eco-friendly R32 refrigerant, anti-freeze thermostat
- Metal enclosure for PCB board
- Self diagnosis
- Wide angle louvers
- Powder-coated outer body
This AC delivers faster cooling and comes with the latest eco-friendly R32 refrigerant, which has zero ozone depleting substances.
Long distance piping flexibility, of this AC, allows the outdoor unit to be placed far from the indoor unit. This adds to convenience and facilitates easy installation of the AC.
Anti Dust, Catechin Filter, Acaro Bacterium(Red), Auto Restart, Dual Temp Display, Fungusproof, Cross Flow Air Vent
Side by Side comparison
An inverter air conditioner consumes much less electricity as compared to non-inverter. An inverter AC means that the compressor is powered by a variable speed drive, which enables the compressor to run at a range of speeds from slow to fast, to match the output required. Inverter air conditioners are able to vary their operating capacity. You would be really surprised to find the amount of money you can easily save by making use of this latest technology. When purchasing an inverter air conditioner.
There are different types on Inverter ACs like:
- DC Inverter AC - Converts AC to DC current and then back into AC current. Due to variable frequency, the compressor motor is able to work at variable speed and hence is more efficient that conventional non-inverter or fixed speed ACS.
- Inverter Heat Pump - It is an inverter AC which pumps out over 3 times more energy than the traditional heat pumps. It is mainly used in Acs which come with both hot and cold feature
- 3D Inverter AC - It is an inverter AC which has vents on the side that helps in removing hot air and calling the room faster
- Multi Inverter (Multi Split) - It is an inverter AC which is used in ACs which support different capacity and style indoor units for one single outdoor unit
It is a fluid that is used in refrigerators and air-conditioners to remove heat from the inside and throw it out in the atmosphere.