Daikin FTKH35SRV16 vs LG JS-Q12RUXA (2018)
You can see list of our Daikin FTKH35SRV16 vs LG JS-Q12RUXA (2018) below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Air Conditioner to choose your own favourites.
An air conditioner is basically a fridge without the insulated box. A fridge only cools the space inside it, but an air conditioner cools the room outside.
There are many features to look for while buying an ac like type of ac inverter or non-inverter, hot cold feature, tonnage, energy efficient class, various functions, air swing direction etc
WALL MOUNTED TYPE, INVERTER, R-32, 1 Ton 3 Star (2017) Inverter Copper Split AC (COOLING ONLY)
- FTKH series will get you hooked to its mesmerizing cooling performance. A new inverter series that is easy on your pocket and will reduce your electricity bills substantially.
- Breathe in cool, fresh air by installing the DAIKIN FTKH35SRV 1.0 Ton 3 Star Split AC (White), which has a Vertical Swing. Thanks to Air Microbial Filter, this AC ensures the air circulated is free from viruses, bacteria, and particulate matter. This 3 star rated split AC comes with a handy wireless remote.
- 1 Ton Capacity
- Inverter 3 Star Rating
- Copper Condenser
- 1110 W Power Consumption
LG 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Air Conditioner Cooling Only(Copper, JS-Q12RUXA, Wine Red)
- Dual Inverter Compressor
- 100% copper with Ocean Black Protection
- Gold Fin Condenser
- Himalaya cool
- Auto Clean
Side by Side comparison
An inverter air conditioner consumes much less electricity as compared to non-inverter. An inverter AC means that the compressor is powered by a variable speed drive, which enables the compressor to run at a range of speeds from slow to fast, to match the output required. Inverter air conditioners are able to vary their operating capacity. You would be really surprised to find the amount of money you can easily save by making use of this latest technology. When purchasing an inverter air conditioner.
There are different types on Inverter ACs like:
- DC Inverter AC - Converts AC to DC current and then back into AC current. Due to variable frequency, the compressor motor is able to work at variable speed and hence is more efficient that conventional non-inverter or fixed speed ACS.
- Inverter Heat Pump - It is an inverter AC which pumps out over 3 times more energy than the traditional heat pumps. It is mainly used in Acs which come with both hot and cold feature
- 3D Inverter AC - It is an inverter AC which has vents on the side that helps in removing hot air and calling the room faster
- Multi Inverter (Multi Split) - It is an inverter AC which is used in ACs which support different capacity and style indoor units for one single outdoor unit
It is a fluid that is used in refrigerators and air-conditioners to remove heat from the inside and throw it out in the atmosphere.