Daikin FTKG60TV16U (2018) vs Voltas 183 IZI (Floral)
You can see list of our Daikin FTKG60TV16U (2018) vs Voltas 183 IZI (Floral) below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Air Conditioner to choose your own favourites.
An air conditioner is basically a fridge without the insulated box. A fridge only cools the space inside it, but an air conditioner cools the room outside.
There are many features to look for while buying an ac like type of ac inverter or non-inverter, hot cold feature, tonnage, energy efficient class, various functions, air swing direction etc
Daikin 1.8 Ton 5 Star (BEE Rating 2018) Copper Split AC (White) Cooling only
- The perfect answer to today’s air conditioning needs. Save more, enjoy more with this next-gen inverter air conditioner that features econo mode, coanda airflow, power chill operation and more.
- The latest features and technology make this DAIKIN 1.8 Ton FTKG60TV16U copper Split AC a lovely addition to your living space. With a power input of 1665 watts and a wide range of other features, the air conditioner is an ideal option for your home cooling needs. With a rating of 5 stars, this eco-friendly AC consumes less power and saves on energy. Moreover, Coanda airflow operation gives you the best air-conditioning experience.
- 1.8 Ton Capacity
- Star Rating: 5 Star
- Copper Condenser
- 1665 W Power Consumption
Side by Side comparison
An inverter air conditioner consumes much less electricity as compared to non-inverter. An inverter AC means that the compressor is powered by a variable speed drive, which enables the compressor to run at a range of speeds from slow to fast, to match the output required. Inverter air conditioners are able to vary their operating capacity. You would be really surprised to find the amount of money you can easily save by making use of this latest technology. When purchasing an inverter air conditioner.
There are different types on Inverter ACs like:
- DC Inverter AC - Converts AC to DC current and then back into AC current. Due to variable frequency, the compressor motor is able to work at variable speed and hence is more efficient that conventional non-inverter or fixed speed ACS.
- Inverter Heat Pump - It is an inverter AC which pumps out over 3 times more energy than the traditional heat pumps. It is mainly used in Acs which come with both hot and cold feature
- 3D Inverter AC - It is an inverter AC which has vents on the side that helps in removing hot air and calling the room faster
- Multi Inverter (Multi Split) - It is an inverter AC which is used in ACs which support different capacity and style indoor units for one single outdoor unit
It is a fluid that is used in refrigerators and air-conditioners to remove heat from the inside and throw it out in the atmosphere.