Carrier Midea Ester & Ester Pro Series
You can see list of our Carrier Midea Ester & Ester Pro Series below, perform Side-by-Side comparison. If you need further help, do have a look at Conzumr Guides and Tips. Alternatively you can view all Air Conditioner to choose your own favourites.
An air conditioner is basically a fridge without the insulated box. A fridge only cools the space inside it, but an air conditioner cools the room outside.
There are many features to look for while buying an ac like type of ac inverter or non-inverter, hot cold feature, tonnage, energy efficient class, various functions, air swing direction etc
Intelligent PM 2.5 filter, smart diagnosis, nexgen dehumidifier
- Bright LED display
- Anti-rust shield
- Auto restart, auto swing & turbo mode
- Refrigerant leakage detector
- 24-hour timer
In case of any fault in the AC, this function of smart diagnosis, will diagnose it immediately and turn the AC off to protect it. It also indicates protection or error code for fast service.
The sleep mode is an energy-saving mode, which gradually increases the temperature while you sleep, not affecting your comfort level, saves the energy consumption of the unit, and consequently lowers your power bill.
Anti Bacteria Filter, Auto Restart, Copper Condenser, Dust Filter, Dehumidification, Sleep Mode
- This 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC from Carrier, apart from impressive design both exterior and interior includes a capacity of 1.5 Ton with a cooling capacity of 1415 W. This Split Air Conditioner has Copper condenser coil effective to reduce maintenance cost and got a star rating of 5. Eyecatching technology on Carrier 12K Ester Pro 5 Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC (Copper, White) Anti Bacteria Filter, Auto Restart, Copper Condenser etc .
- Carrier 12K Ester Pro 5 Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC (Copper, White) lowest price in India key points includes Anti Bacteria Filter, Auto Restart, Copper Condenser, Dust Filter, Dehumidification, Sleep Mode.
Side by Side comparison
An inverter air conditioner consumes much less electricity as compared to non-inverter. An inverter AC means that the compressor is powered by a variable speed drive, which enables the compressor to run at a range of speeds from slow to fast, to match the output required. Inverter air conditioners are able to vary their operating capacity. You would be really surprised to find the amount of money you can easily save by making use of this latest technology. When purchasing an inverter air conditioner.
There are different types on Inverter ACs like:
- DC Inverter AC - Converts AC to DC current and then back into AC current. Due to variable frequency, the compressor motor is able to work at variable speed and hence is more efficient that conventional non-inverter or fixed speed ACS.
- Inverter Heat Pump - It is an inverter AC which pumps out over 3 times more energy than the traditional heat pumps. It is mainly used in Acs which come with both hot and cold feature
- 3D Inverter AC - It is an inverter AC which has vents on the side that helps in removing hot air and calling the room faster
- Multi Inverter (Multi Split) - It is an inverter AC which is used in ACs which support different capacity and style indoor units for one single outdoor unit
It is a fluid that is used in refrigerators and air-conditioners to remove heat from the inside and throw it out in the atmosphere.